Anyone who buys batteries on a regular basis knows how costly they can be. But there are many ways to save money on them. Perhaps the best way is by using coupons. Name-brand battery companies including Duracell, Energizer and Rayovac release coupons that can save you a substantial amount of money. Using the best coupon-finding strategies will ensure that you find the most valuable battery coupons.
1. Check popular battery company websites for printable coupons and other valuable offers. Most major battery companies offer savings through their "promotions" tabs. Upon finding and choosing a coupon, simply print and redeem it at your local laptop battery retailer. New coupon offers start and end all the time, so periodically check back for updated offers.
2. Direct your Web browser to a printable-coupon website and start a search for batteries. Once found, follow the prompts to print the coupons of your choosing. These sites continually add new coupons for batteries and other products you use every day. Most of these sites offer coupons free of charge and do not require you to register.
3. Purchase battery coupons online. Coupons for sale are popular, although not as popular as free online coupons. One of the best websites for buying Dell vostro 1520 battery coupons is eBay.com and batteries-company.com. EBay lists battery coupons that can save $1 or more on your next pack of batteries.
When purchasing coupons online, always ask what the coupon expiration date is.
4. Use coupon codes when buying online. If you are one of the many people who purchase notebook batteries online, you can benefit from special coupon code offers. Such battery coupon codes can be found through websites such as RetailMeNot and GoGoShopper. The codes you find can save anywhere from 10 percent to more than 20 percent. One you selected batteries, enter the coupon code in the appropriate area during checkout.
5. Visit any store that sells batteries, and check for coupons attached to battery packages. Some such coupons offer instant savings at the checkout stand, while others require you to go online to redeem and print the coupon.
6. Look for battery coupons in mailers, newspapers, and advertisements. Big-name coupon companies often use a variety of distribution avenues. Such coupons range in value, but they generally offer a percentage off, $1 off, or buy-one-get-one-free offers.
Tips and Warnings
Always check the expiration date on the battery coupons you find.